The geometrically shaped ceramic grain generates maximum stock removal when machining superalloys and stainless steel. A fast cut and an extremely long service life lead to a significant increase in productivity. The additional grinding-active TOP SIZE layer reduces the temperature in the contact area.
- Maximum stock removal tanks to geometrically shaped ceramic grain leads to a reduction in operating costs
- More than twice as much stock removal compared to conventional ceramic grain abrasives
- Increase in productivity: More workpieces per unit of time due to fast cutting
- Extremely stable dimensions and a durable vulcanized backing satisfy the highest safety requirements
- The tailored and extremely hard back-up pad VSM TURBO PAD 3 leads to a further increase in stock removal
- Cool grinding processes and extended service lives thanks to the additional grinding-active layer VSM TOP SIZE