Microcrystalline ceramic grain abrasive with a medium-closed coat and improved self-sharpening effect for medium to high contact pressures. Optimised for working on superalloys, stainless steels or aluminium. Offers impressively aggressive yet cool grinding over very long lifetimes. The additional TOP SIZE layer improves stock removal while reducing the temperature in the grinding zone.
- Optimised self-sharpening effect results in an extremely high stock removal rate thanks to constant recreation of sharp grain points
- Cost saving when grinding high-alloyed steels thanks to highest possible stock removal rate
- Extremely long service life
- High wear resistance
- Special coat for hand-held machines
- Form-resistant vulcanised fibre backing
- Cool grinding and extension of service lives with VSM TOP SIZE additional grinding-active layer